In this latest instalment of the Food Brexit Briefings series by the UK’s Food Research Collaboration, the authors argue that the UK’s upcoming departure from the European Union presents an opportunity for Wales to reform its food and farming system, making use of both grassroots food initiatives and new legislation.
See more Brexit resources in the Research Library:
- Implications for business and trade of a ‘No Deal’ Brexit
- Sugar reduction in post-Brexit UK: A supply-side policy agenda
- Fish, fishing and Brexit
- Local Authorities advised to prepare food Brexit plans
- A better Brexit for farm animals
- Hormone-treated beef: Should Britain accept it after Brexit?
- Brexit No Deal technical notices
- Feeding Britain: food security after Brexit
- Brexit business forum