The Centre for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems of UC Santa Cruz will hold a webinar that seeks to share recent pedagogical innovations for Sustainable Food Systems Education (SFSE), building on the associated Frontiers journal SFSE Research Topic call.
- Selena Ahmed - Associate Professor in Sustainable Food Systems at Montana State University
- Nils McCune - Research Associate in the Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative at the University of Vermont and a Visiting Researcher at El Colegio de la Frontera Sur (ECOSUR) in Chiapas, Mexico, as well as a professor at the Latin American Institute of Agroecology (IALA) Ixim Ulew in Nicaragua.
- David Meek - Assistant Professor in the Department of Global Studies at the University of Oregon
- Albie Miles - Assistant Professor in Sustainable Community Food Systems at the University of Hawai‘i–West O‘ahu
- tanamá varas - A returning jíbaro who is devoted to earth stewardship, agrarian social movements, and land based healing
- Will Valley - Associate Professor of Teaching in the Faculty of Land and Food Systems at the University of British Columbia
The webinar will be held on 3 March 2021, 20:00-21:30 GMT. Register and read more here.