Forward Fooding is a global network of entrepreneurs that provides support to entrepreneurs working in the food technology sector. Forward Fooding has organised a series of online events about the 2020 FoodTech 500, a list of entrepreneurs at the intersection between food, technology, and sustainability. This event will feature some of the Food Waste companies of the FoodTech 500 list.
- Alessio D’Antino - Founder & CEO of Forward Fooding
- Jamie Crummie - Co-founder & Director at Too Good to Go
- Oded Omer - Founder & CEO at Wasteless
- Christine Moseley - Founder & CEO at Full Harvest
- David Jackson - Director of Marketing & Public Affairs at Winnow
- Jenny Du - VP of operations at Apeel
- Joseph Gridley (moderator) - Soil Association
This event will be held 21 April 2021, 18:00-19:30 CEST. Read more and register here.