- A closer integration of health concerns into the Common Agricultural Policy
- Reform of alcohol labelling regulations
- The International Panel of Experts on Food Systems will hold the 2018 EU Food and Farming Forum in May, aiming to develop a ‘sustainable food scoreboard’
- The third United Nations High Level meeting on Non-Communicable Diseases could lead to government actions on health
- Taxes on unhealthy foods could spread further in Europe
Read the article here. See also the Foodsource chapter What can be done to shift eating patterns in healthier, more sustainable directions?