TABLE's new summary series seeks to break down many of our classic explainers into brief format.
You can find the download page for each summary at the links below.
Short summaries are now available for the following explainers:
- What is agroecology? (NEW)
- What is food sovereignty? (NEW)
- Soy: food, feed and land use change (NEW)
- Rewilding and its implications for agriculture
- Agricultural methane
- What is malnutrition?
- What is the nutrition transition?
- What is ultra-processed food? And why do people disagree about its utility as a concept?