The journal Agriculture and Human Values has put together a topical collection of 70 articles relating to agriculture, food and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the articles in the collection are:
- Farm resilience in the face of the unexpected: lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Covid-19 epidemic: are there lights at the end of the long tunnel?
- New opportunities for the redesign of agricultural and food systems
- Native food systems impacted by COVID
- Food frights: COVID-19 and the specter of hunger
- The value of public agricultural and food knowledge during pandemics
- Post COVID 19 and food pathways to sustainable transformation
Read more here. See also the Foodsource chapter What is the connection between infectious diseases in humans and livestock? Read other COVID-19 content in the FCRN’s research library here.