Advertiser's description (via 3Keel)
- Do you have a good grasp of the sustainability issues in the areas of deforestation-risk, agricultural and/or forest commodities such as soy, palm oil or cocoa?
- Perhaps you have sound understanding of circular economy?
- Do you have confidence to work with corporate clients and manage key accounts?
- Do you enjoy working with and interpreting large data sets?
- Are you inspired by practical and policy solutions and by bringing together organisations to solve the crisis in nature and climate?
This is a consultancy role - with the potential to be Senior Consultant level for candidates with particular experience. Regardless, this isn't an entry level role - some years of working experience with corporate or other clients who are looking to achieve their sustainability goals and targets on a number of different fronts is needed. Successful candidates don't necessarily have to have consultancy experience per se, but we do want to meet people who can hit the ground running, with some of our key accounts, therefore some experience of working with business clients within the sustainability sphere is critical.
Read more here. The deadline is 27 June 2022, but early applications are encouraged.