Advertiser's description (via Quadram Institute Bioscience)
We are looking for a post-doctoral (or masters with appropriate experience) scientist to coordinate and align our activities around Food Policy as well as increase our engagement with relevant research and user communities.
The post holder will be responsible for activities including:
1) horizon scanning and keeping up-to-date knowledge of debates around national Food Policy from both academic and policy perspectives,
2) critically evaluate UK and international trends in food policy and the food system and be the spokesperson of the group on related issues,
3) establish strategic links with Food Policy groups and actively contribute,
4) be responsible for increasing engagement with our stakeholder and user communities via the establishment of a new multi-actor platform, and
5) establish systems to routinely capture the needs and views of our stakeholder and user communities to inform our continued development as an NBRI.
Read more here. Applications are open until 5 July 2022.