Advertiser's description (via FAI Farms)
We are seeking a Regenerative Agriculture Technical Consultant & Programme Manager to join our expanding team to support the delivery of science-led, data focused, client sustainability consultancy programmes that help deliver positive outcomes and support the move towards regenerative agriculture systems. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team committed to improving food system resilience through global consultancy and digital solutions for food brands and producers.
Your role will include:
- Working with large food companies to help design and implement leading-edge pilot programmes aimed to scale regenerative agriculture.
- Providing technical expertise on restorative and regenerative agriculture.
- Provision of consultancy services to FAI's client programmes, which may include desk-based research, preparation of technical reports and position statements and attendance at client meetings and delivery of presentations.
- Responsibility for the planning, implementation, delivery and management of specific FAI client programmes.
- Working with, and helping support, the development of FAI's software solutions for outcome metric/data collection.
We’re keen to hear from a range of applicants with relevant experience. You should be able to demonstrate that you are able to meet some, or all, of the following requirements:
- Relevant Degree level education in Biological, Environmental or Agricultural Science.
- Expertise in sustainable and regenerative food production with an understanding of, or experience working in any of the following areas: soil health, ecosystem functions and services, holistic management and agroecology across a variety of food production systems.
- Knowledge and experience of livestock production systems.
Read more here. Applications are accepted until 3 July 2022.