The Marine Stewardship Council is inviting fisheries, scientists, NGOs and postgraduates to apply for grants from its Ocean Stewardship Fund (OSF), a fund dedicated to supporting best practice in sustainable fishing. Awards of between £5,000 to £50,000 are available across five different strands of funding within the Ocean Stewardship Fund.
The five strands are:
- Science and Research Fund - deadline 6 January 2021
- Recertification Assistance Fund - Applications are open all year round but the next review deadline is 15 October 2020.
- Transition Assistance Fund - deadline 6 January 2021
- Student Research Grant - deadline 6 January 2021
- Innovation Fund - deadline 9 November 2020
Read more here.