The Agricultural Research for Development Conference 2021 will bring together researchers, policy makers and practitioners to engage actively with the challenges of food systems. It aims to be a platform to take stock of the current knowledge frontier, connect science to policy making and practice, and spark new collaborations.
The organisers, SIANI, are welcoming abstract submission to six topics:
- Justice in food governance
- Towards improved food and nutrition security from smallholder-inclusive food systems
- Closing the loop - making food systems circular
- Innovation & innovative approaches
- Build resilience to vulnerabilities, shocks and stress
The deadline for abstract submissions is 14 May 2021. Read more here.