Funders and Partners
At Table, we are grateful for the support of our founding partners and funders, which allows us to keep our resources free for all to use and – importantly – gives us the freedom to ensure that different perspectives on food sustainability issues are reflected in our work.
Table’s three founding partners contribute both financial and practical support. These are:
- The University of Oxford, building on the work of the Food Climate Research Network.
- The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), via the SLU Future Food platform.
- Wageningen University & Research, via the Environmental Policy Group.
We are grateful for additional financial support from:
- The Livestock, Environment and People (LEAP) programme at the University of Oxford, which is funded by the Wellcome Trust.
- Michigan State University.
- The Daniel and Nina Carasso Foundation.
We are committed to maintaining our impartial approach. Therefore, we do not accept food industry funding.
For more details, please contact Tara Garnett at email@example.com.