This event is part of the programme of the Forum for the Future of Agriculture. The Forum for the Future of Agriculture is an annual event where debates and discussions about the food system take place. In this workshop, projects carried out by the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) involving incentive structures for ground up farming solutions will be presented.
- Pierre Bascou - Director Sustainability and income support Directorate, DG Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission
- Marina Beermann - Director of Cooperation, WWF
- Jeen Nijboer - Food and Agri project manager, Rabobank Nederland
- Humberto Delgado Rosa - Director for Natural Capital, DG Environment, European Commission
- Jabier Ruiz - Senior Policy Officer, Agriculture & Sustainable Food Systems, European Policy Office of WWF
- Jessica Sinclair Taylor - Head of Policy and Media, Feedback