This event is organised by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) and is part of the Net Zero Series which addresses the key challenges that will help the UK “build back greener”. This webinar will discuss how food systems will change, what the role of technology will be in shaping the future of farming and food industry, and how new technologies can contribute to more sustainable and efficient food production with less waste.
- Professor Melanie Welham - Executive Director, BBSRC, UKRI
- Raffael Jovine - Founder & Chief Scientist, Susewi Ltd
- Sam Watson Jones - Co-founder, Small Robot Company
- Keiran Whitaker - Founder Entocycle
- Nick Cliffe - Deputy Challenge Director, Smart Sustainable Plastic Packaging, UKRI
- Jack Farmer - Co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer, LettUS Grow
- Andrea Rosen - INFARM
This event will be held on 20 April 2021, 12:00-13:30 PM CEST. Read more and register here.