This event, organised by the Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition (BCFN), provides a perspective on nutritional challenges, agriculture, and food loss and waste, as well as a series of recommendations to inspire policies and initiatives. It is based on the report “Europe and Food”, which is a study on the EU-28 food systems.
- Paolo De Castro - Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development, European Parliament
- Marta Antonelli - Head of Research, Barilla Foundation, BCFN Speech Report
- Michele Quaroni - Ambassador-Deputy Permanent Representative of Italy to the EU
- Claire Bury - Deputy Director General for Food sustainability, EU Commission
- Eduardo Cuoco - International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM) EU Director
- Riccardo Valentini - BCFN Advisory Board and Scientific Coordinator of Project Su-Eatable Life
- Luc Vernet - Co-Founder of Farm Europe and contributor to Eat Europe
This event will be held Wednesday 5 May 2021, 10:00-12:20 CEST. Read more and register here.