This event is part of the programme of the Forum for the Future of Agriculture. The Forum for the Future of Agriculture is an annual event where debates and discussions about the food system take place. This webinar will explore the evolution of nature-based approaches to water in relation to agriculture, biodiversity and climate change.
- David Cleary - Director, Global Agriculture, The Nature Conservancy
- Julia Martínez Blanco - Founding partner and senior expert, strategical eco-innovation studio inèdit
- Therese Noorlander - Sustainability Director Europe, The Coca-Cola Company
- Claudia Olazábal - Head of Unit, Natural Capital, Land use and Management, DG ENVI
- Ivan Paspaldzhiev - Senior Consultant, Service Lead Natural & Social Capital, denkstatt