This event by IFPRI (the International Food Policy Research Institute) on 13 April 2021 will launch the 2021 Global Food Policy Report: Transforming Food Systems After COVID-19.
- Agnes Kalibata, UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy to the 2021 Food Systems Summit
- Marco Ferroni, Chair, CGIAR System Board
- Johan Swinnen, Director General, IFPRI
- John McDermott, Director, CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH), IFPRI
Rapid Fire Presentations
- Samuel Benin, Deputy Division Director, Africa Regional Office, IFPRI
- Neha Kumar, Senior Research Fellow, IFPRI
- Valeria Pineiro, Senior Research Coordinator, IFPRI
- Danielle Resnick, Senior Research Fellow, and Theme Leader, Governance, IFPRI
- Shahidur Rashid, Director for South Asia, IFPRI
- Rob Vos, Director of Markets, Trade, and Institutions Division, IFPRI
- Charlotte Hebebrand, Director of Communications and Public Affairs, IFPRI
Register here. The event will run from 09:30 AM TO 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time.