This conference organised by the Westminster Food and Nutrition Forum will discuss key developments in UK fisheries policy and implementation of the Fisheries Act in the wake of Brexit. The discussion is bringing together stakeholders with key policy officials who are due to attend from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; Department for Transport; the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office; the Department for International Trade; and the Welsh Government.
Keynote speakers include:
- Barrie Deas, Chief Executive Officer, National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations
- Elspeth Macdonald, Chief Executive Officer, Scottish Fisherman’s Federation
- Mark Simmonds, Head of Policy and External Affairs, British Ports Association
- Victoria Prentis, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Andrew Oliver, Partner, Andrew Jackson Solicitors
The conference takes place on the morning of 20 January, 2021. Register here.