This event, organised by IFPRI’s Africa Regional Office, will discuss the findings of the 2021 Global Food Policy Report and its implications for Africa in their food systems transformation in the context of COVID-19.
- Jemimah Njuki - Director for Africa, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Jo Swinnen - Director General, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- John McDermott - Director, CGIAR Research Programme on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH), IFPRI
- Samuel Benin - Deputy Division Director, Africa Regional Office, IFPRI
- Mandefro Nigussie - Chief Executive Officer, Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA), (Ethiopia)
- Younoussa Mballo - Technical Adviser and Coordinator of PROVALE-CV Project, Ministry of Agriculture (Senegal)
- S.E Josefa Sacko - Commissaire à l'économie rurale et à l'agriculture, Union Africaine, (TBC)
- Martin Fregene - Director of Agriculture and Agro-Industry, African Development Bank
- Chris Nikoi - Regional Director West Africa, World Food Programme (TBC)
This event will be held 10 May 2021, 15:30-17:00 CEST. Read more and register here.